Tiki admins are strongly urged to upgrade to this version due to vulnerabilities in versions prior to 1.8.5 that can lead to unauthorized remote control. See http://tikiwiki.org/art102. A new security admin panel can help you to identify old or hacked scripts.
mose released this version.
Some links for more information about this release
- SF release info
- Please see UpgradeTo18
- Remove file from temp after upload ohertel, thanks to ))OrionRobots((
- Header redirections now die; afterwards to prevent other code being executed. Damian
- More Path Disclosure fixes Damian
- Remove the old password from being displayed on the tiki-change_password routine. Damian
- Tiki security admin, a control panel to check internal tiki security settings redflo
- Added .htaccess files to most directories to disallow direct access ohertel
- More secure map uploads Franck
- MySQL 4.1 support thanks to upgrade to latest ADOdb Damian
- Speed improvements on Wiki pages while caching external links is enabled jburley
- Easier user interface for maps Franck
- Wiki renaming fixes and enhancements
New : moves custom permissions and user watches.
Fixed : Email notifications and theme control objects. Chealer9
- WikiSyntax : Definition list "eats" character sylvie
- version in the diff of a wiki page changed notification to the previous message not the current sylvie
- forum post notification with the right url sylvie
- monthview on year change hausi
- Galaxia: run_activity urls finally fixed jburley
- Maps: various bugs fixed related to object deletion Franck