Ways to get Tiki!
- This is the newest iteration of Tiki. If you are looking for a more stable version, see below for Tiki 12.x LTS.
- Tiki 13 features for the first time the use of the industry leading Bootstrap CSS framework in Tiki.
- The Bootstrap transition was planned to span two versions so as the midway version it might be more rough around the edges than other major releases
- See the release announcement for more information
- For more information about Tiki 13, see Tiki13.
- Requires PHP 5.5
- This is the upcoming "Long Term Support" (LTS) version.
- See all the enhancements since the previous LTS: Tiki12, Tiki11 and Tiki10
- Supported for 5 years, until 2018-12 (which is about the release of Tiki 22.1)
- Requires PHP 5.3
This is the previous "Long Term Support" (LTS) version, which is in "security-fix" only mode. It's end of life is coming soon and is not recommended for use anymore.||
DEV - the cutting edge daily build
Beauty is only skin deep, right? With Tiki's use of CSS and Smarty templates, creating custom skins (or themes) is easy. If you see an especially good looking Tiki, be sure to nominate it to be a featured Tiki site.
The standard Tiki install includes several themes (or skins). The Tiki Themes Website contains even more.
Other ways to get Tiki
One-Click Script Managers and Remote Installers
Tiki is provided as a one-click install by most script managers (such as Installatron and Softaculous) and remote installers (such as SimpleScripts). These auto-installers are offered by nearly all web hosts and control panel (cPanel) applications, and make it easy to install and upgrade your Tiki.
See 1-Click Installers for more information.
Microsoft Web Platform Installer
To install Tiki from the Windows Web App Gallery, visit Microsoft Web Platform installer.
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is now included in the Windows Web App Gallery and can be installed with the Microsoft Web Platform Installer.
Download with wget
The URLs at SourceForge usually end with /download, which causes
The TikiLiveCD contains everything you need to boot your computer directly to a local Tiki installation. There is nothing additional to install.|
See TikiLiveCD for more information.
The JumpBox for Tiki is a great way to run Tiki locally with a pre-built and pre-configured virtual application. Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.|
See jumpbox.com/app/tikiwiki for more information.
Related linksTiki Demo | Full changelog | Roadmap
"When a forum is not enough"