The Tiki Community is proud to announce the release of Tiki 10.0
, the latest version of Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware. This release, with more than 600 code contributions by nearly a dozen Tiki Community members, includes many new features, some architectural enhancements, and many bug fixes.
Major new features and enhancements include:
- Screencast, with screenshot, audio and video capture
- Security fixes, including issues with serialize/unserialize_calls, first disclosed by Egidio Romano (aka EgiX).
- European Cookie compliance
- Improved support for Kaltura and BigBlueButton integration
- Several new plugins and modules including Facebook and Twitter integration
- New administration features for Tiki Workspaces
Refer to http://doc.tiki.org/Tiki10 and the Tiki 10.0 Release Notes
for complete information about this release. You can download Tiki 10.0 (and all other releases) from http://tiki.org/download
As part of our continual "dogfooding" process, the *.tiki.org sites were upgraded to Tiki 10 several weeks before the release, allowing the Tiki Community to obtain "real world" feedback for the upgrade.
Tiki 6.9LTS and 9.3LTS Releases
The Tiki Community also released updates to the two Long Term Support (LTS) versions: Tiki 6.9LTS and Tiki 9.3LTS. These updates include several security patches and fixes. The Tiki Community will continue to support Tiki 6LTS and Tiki 9LTS as Long Term Support version. See http://info.tiki.org/Version+lifecycle for details.